UPDATE MADRIX 5.6
Madrix software has just received an update to version 5.6, and it includes some very useful changes.
Global Colors is a powerful new feature for managing colors in a central location.
You can easily create, manage and apply your favorite colors across your entire project or even across multiple projects to speed up your workflow.
Applying a consistent color scheme is now easier and faster than ever.
Any changes you make in Global Colors instantly update the referenced visualizations.
Most importantly, Global Colors gives you the ability to quickly change visualizations after they have been created.
Whether you’re a seasoned pro or just starting out, Global Colors makes working with colors a breeze.
MADRIX 5 now supports the following languages: German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Turkish), Simplified Chinese.
MADRIX 5 Entry, one of the smaller software licenses for MADRIX 5, now unlocks 6,144 DMX channels (up from 4,096) and 262,144 DVI voxels (unchanged).
As a result, it is a great fit for the MADRIX NEBULA.
You can now control more LED pixels with the software license you already have.
And if you need a lot more, there is always the MADRIX 5 Maximum with 2048 universes .
You no longer have to worry about losing your work unexpectedly thanks to the auto-save feature.
The software automatically saves your progress in Programmer Mode and lets you focus on the creative side.
MADRIX 5.6 also includes:
– Official support for the Akai Professional APC mini mk2
– Import/export of timeline markers
– Custom thumbnails for storage locations
– Random mode for Cue list
– Cue list and timeline duplication
– Optional Sync Speed Masters and increased user-definable value range up to 20
– 24 faders for DMX Fader Tool, including MIDI/DMX-IN remote control support
– Remote control for Garoup Value Chasers
– Automatic loading of previous setup file
– Axis reversal option for CSV device list import
– IP multicast address support for BlackTrax
– Support for MADRIX AURA 12
– Official support for Microsoft Windows 11