DIVALDI AMP-05 ON AUDIO SHOW
The DIVALDI AMP-05 will appear at the Audio Show in Warsaw on October 27-29.
WHAT DO WE HAVE INSIDE ?
– The power amplifier stage is a unique design operating in class A
with operating characteristics typical of tube stages.
– Design – DUAL MONO
– Two separate power supplies for the left and right channels
– Casing made of a uniform lump of aluminum – cooling perfection
– THT components / output transistors selected by hand
– 16V AC transformer power supply
– Three output jacks – balanced XLR 4 pin, Pentacon 4.4mm, Jack 6, 3mm
– RCA and mini Jack line inputs – for connecting CD, Tuner, DAT, tape deck and DAC.
– Input signal level adjustment separately for each channel
– Balance adjustment – adjust levels for different left and right ear sensitivities
The amplifier is specially designed to play music material of Opera, Classical, Jazz, Rock, POP genres.
It is dedicated to work with very demanding headphones. Tested with:
– Sennheiser (HD-600, HD-800)
– AKG (Q701,812)
– Audeze (LCD3, LCD4)
– Final Audio Design (Pandora Hope IV, VI, D8000)
– Hifiman (Amanda to Susvara)